Frame Arms Girl Kongo Destroyer Version II 16cm Plastic Model Kit
Frame Arms Girl Kongo Destroyer Version II 16cm Plastic Model Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Expected Release Date: August 2024
Kongo is recolored as a destroyer and comes with new weapons and eye decals!
This model is brought to life based on Humikane Shimada's bishoujo-style character illustration of Takayuki Yanase's Frame Arms DDX-101 Kongo design.
- Three newly sculpted, pre-painted face parts are included (Smug, Daring Smile, Clenching Teeth).
- Features an all-new color scheme.
- Includes two new throwing anchors and chains.
- The large-scale weapons and armor can be transformed into a cruising form, or rearranged to create various others forms.
- Standard arms and legs are included to recreate the model in unarmed mode.
- The head part can be exchanged between armed and unarmed mode.
- The armor on the hips is articulated, giving the thighs a greater range of motion.
- Both left and right grips are included for the bazooka and shield, allowing them to be held in either hand.
- The missiles on the back armor can be set in firing mode by opening the hatches.
- The dagger mounted on the back armor can be displayed as a weapon.
- The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
- The kit includes five sets of PVC hand parts.
- The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
- The 3mm connection points on the arms and legs are compatible with existing weapons and armor from the M.S.G and Frame Arms series.
What is Frame Arms Girl?
Frame Arms Girl is a spin-off of Kotobukiya's original model kit series, Frame Arms, that creates a bishoujo-style character for each mecha.
The kits come with multi-colored parts and face parts pre-printed with tampography, making them easy to assemble with no paint required.
Equipped with the signature 3mm joints and PVC hands from Frame Arms, Frame Arms Girl models can be combined with a variety of parts from series such as M.S.G (Modeling Support Goods), Frame Arms, and more!
The latest models' heads, arms, and legs in the series are fully compatible with each other, so users can create their very own unique Frame Arms Girl!"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.